Social Butterfly- rabbit art print
Rabbits are known to be exceptionally social and crave the company of their own kind. They like being around each other, hanging out in groups (even more than they like they’re food!). It has been proven that rabbits, when kept in the company of their own kind, have shown less abnormal behaviors like fur chewing and bar biting.
This bunny rabbit print will not only look gorgeous in your home but will teach you some fun animal facts at the same time. It will make the perfect addition to your nursery, office, child's room or living room décor. Each of these drawings are created using acrylic paint pens and turned into high quality giclee art prints.
- Printed on premium galley quality, heavyweight fine art paper.
- Printed from an original illustration designed by artist Gabby D'orsogna.
- The prints will come beautifully packaged in a clear cello sleeve, enclosed within a protective cardboard packaging.
- All prints are printed with a small white border (1cm) for perfect framing.
- It will also come with an A5 card that has fun facts about the animal you have chosen.
- A5(148 x 210 mm, 5.8 x 8.3 inches)
- A4 (210 x 297 mm, 8.3 x 11.7 inches)
- A3 (297 x 420 mm, 11.7 x 16.5 inches)
Note- Frames are not included. Images online shown with watermark. Printed in Perth, Australia.