Hidden Stripes Zebra art print
Did you know..
The stripes that zebras have actually helps them camouflage? Lions, their worst predator, are colorblind and thus, get confused when they see a herd of zebras, failing to attack them. Not only lions but it also keeps them away from flies! Yes, you read it right. The stripes disrupt their ability to have a controlled landing.
This Zebra art print will not only look gorgeous in your home but will teach you some fun animal facts at the same time. It will make the perfect addition to your nursery, office, child's room or living room décor. Each of these drawings are created using acrylic paint pens and turned into high quality giclee art prints.
- Printed on premium galley quality, heavyweight fine art paper.
- Printed from an original illustration designed by artist Gabby D'orsogna.
- The prints will come beautifully packaged in a clear cello sleeve, enclosed within a protective cardboard packaging.
- All prints are printed with a small white border (1cm) for perfect framing.
- It will also come with an A5 card that has fun facts about the animal you have chosen.
- A5(148 x 210 mm, 5.8 x 8.3 inches)
- A4 (210 x 297 mm, 8.3 x 11.7 inches)
- A3 (297 x 420 mm, 11.7 x 16.5 inches)
Note- Frames are not included. Images online shown with watermark. Printed in Perth, Australia.